Rasa jauh perjalanan kali ni.
Baca kahfi, tidur, bangun, tidur balik dan bangun. Message dan whatsapp.
Fikir masa depan.
Tengok biri-biri, langit dan sungai.
Kilang, jalan raya dan rumah.
Study polymer.
Lapar dan bercita-cita singgah beli bubbletea di Bullring. Sempat ke eh?
It has been four years. I didn't start this year bearing in mind that I really going to leave this place that soon. Here I am almost at the end of the journey, wondering am I really leaving?
I have all kinds of hope, fear, uncertain, excited for a new adventure, glad, regret, relief, inside me. I can't list all, and berkerut jugak dahi nak fikir perkataan haha. I learn to sandarkan everything to Allah, to tell Him all, praying for the best future and guidance in my actions. And to my comrades all there having the same thoughts, I'll pray for everyone as well :)
Tawakkal is like bungee-jumping. The only rope that you hold on to, is the rope of Allah.
Okay dah sampai Birmingham New Street. Hallo there long time no see! Eh and you look so different? :)


